Are you an Experienced Trainer looking for a challenging contract opportunity in the CBD.
On offer is a 3 and a 6 month contract opportunity.
We are seeking a suitably experienced person to develop and deliver business change-related training. This will include the development of deliverables outlined below.
The Training Consultant will work in conjunction with the Project team (Project Manager, Solution Lead, Subject Matter Experts, and multiple stakeholders e.g. ISAM, SICI - Change & Training Team, etc) to facilitate and support change through training. Specifically, the Training Consultant will plan, develop, manage and deliver a tailored training program and ensure that all clients and customers identified through the Training Needs Analysis (TNA) are competent in the new processes, practices and procedures within the required deadlines.
- Detailed Training Needs Analysis for each project within the Program
- Finalisation of the Program Training Strategy
- Development of the Training Plan (MS Project) and Schedule
- Training Materials, including development of case studies, scenarios, activities, etc
- Training Workbooks (for participants)
- Training Guides (for trainers)
- Competency Assessment tools
- Experience with business change-related training development and delivery
- Cert IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- Exemplary training material development skills
- Ability to articulate learning outcomes, develop appropriate training materials, utilise various mechanisms to develop participant skills and assess competency
- Stakeholder management capabilities.
- Previous experience in electrical transmission and distribution
- Previous experience in development of Computer Based Training materials
Don't delay in applying for this opportunity by clicking APPLY NOW or call our office on 08 9322 6200 and ask for Tricia Spinks or Jennia Koshko.