A permanent opportunity has arisen at a leading telecommunications firm for a Program Manager based in Brisbane's CBD. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget. Working on a new account you will have some experience in Transition, Transformation and Integration with a broad knowledge of commercial, technical and legal issues.
- Extensive experience in service delivery
- Experience in large Transition/Transformation Projects
- Experience managing and mentoring teams
- Experience managing vendors/stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Broad knowledge of commercial, technical and legal issues
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Project management certification (e.g. Prince2/PMBOK)
If you feel you possess the above skills and would be suitable for this role, please contact Harry Wade on (03) 9832 8000, or email your CV to email@example.com.