Our client is a well known, reputable and established Australian Brand with multiple locations throughout every State in Australia. They are undergoing significant growth and with this comes the evolution of their back office and systems.
In this role our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their expanding projects team. This role will involve engaging key stakeholders across the business in translating business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Initiating project methodologies with includes creating templates
- Creating IT Project Road Maps and High Level Solution Design for systems interactions across all business areas
- Requirements gathering through consultation with business areas, managers and other key stakeholders
- Documentation of as-is operations processes as well as the proposed to-be solution for the implementation.
- Act as the contact with the technical team during design phase to assist with the focusing on delivering quality.
The successful candidate will have strong proven business analysis experience and the ability to communicate and influence all levels within an organisation. Aside from this experience in Retail or Logistics in essential for this opportunity
- Excellent location away from the CBD
- Like minded, collaborative and driven team
- Competitive base salary + incentives
Sound interested? Please contact Simon Yensen to find out more about this exciting opportunity or apply through the link below.