Lead the Design Architect Unit for Government Agency. Provide leadership as an Enterprise Architect in strategic support, planning and delivery of ICT architecture and software services.
In this strategic support role:
- Develop new ICT capability on Microsoft SOE (systems architecture and telecommunications)
- Advise on investments in technology and appropriate acquisition strategies
- Identify common business processes throughout the organization
- Facilitate re-use of existing investments in technology where possible.
- Develop policies, standards and guidelines
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the ICT strategic plan
- Liaison with departmental and external agency clients
- Ascertain current and future client-server architecture requirements.
- Evaluate the capabilities and constraints of currently installed equipment and associated software.
- Ascertain the suitability of future changes to the SOE including hardware, software and middleware components.
- Develop and implement changes to departmental systems
- Maintain data and office security and system integrity
Your skills, experience and knowledge:
Development and implementation of modern ICT strategy, policy, architecture, data and software services
Broad range of ICT systems and environments
Strategy, policy and supporting plans to diverse audiences
Liaison and negotiation with internal and external stakeholders
Assessment and the assurance of architectural compliance with whole of government initiatives
Australian Citizenship is required in application for this position.
Top Secret clearance is desirable (or willing to obtain).
If this role sounds like the position for you, please APPLY NOW. Or for more details contact Oscar at Candle on (02) 6260 7533 and quote job # 19004